4963 Mount Pleasant Road
Moravia, NY 13118
Est. P&I payment: $47.74/mo
Description for 4963 Mount Pleasant Road, Moravia, NY 13118
Awesome Building lot right outside the village limits! Close to all the village conveniences without village taxes!! Not in the flood zone!! Perfect place to park your camper or build a garage or house ! Massive concrete slab with old stone wall! Municipal water at the street as well as natural gas. Will need septic and driveway approach!!Motivated seller!! Call today!!
My Notes for MLS #R1060887
- Development Status: Cleared Land,Other - See Remarks
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Lots, Land, Farms, and Seasonal/Camps
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Additional Exterior Features: Cable TV Available,Other - See Remarks,Patio,Private Yard - see Remarks
- Buildings Structures: None
- Driveway Description: Dirt,None,Other - See Remarks,Parking Area
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Land Features: Clear Lot,Other - See Remarks,Wooded - Partial
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 118
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 113
- Lot Information: Corner Lot,Residential,Secluded
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Num of Acres: 0.31
- Road Frontage: Town
- Soil: Other - See Remarks
- Styles Of Residence: Patio
- Topography: Level,Other - See Remarks,Slight Slope,Steep Slope
- Improvements: Other - See Remarks
- Heating Fuel Description: Other - See Remarks
- Utilities Available: High Speed Internet,Other - See Remarks,Water
- Utilitieson Site: Electric,High Speed Internet,Other - See Remarks,Water
- Waste Disposal: Septic Required
- Water Heater Fuel: None
- Water Supply: Other - See Remarks,Public
- School Tax: 31
- Total Taxes: 92
- Town County Tax: 61
- Elementary School Name: Millard Fillmore Elementary
- High School Name: Moravia Junior-Senior High
- Middle School Name: Other - See Remarks
- School District Name: Moravia
- Available Documents: Other - See Remarks
- Conditions Terms: Sell As Entirety/Will Not Subdivide
- Island Name: NA
- Possible Uses: 2nd Home Development,Duplex Development,Other - See Remarks,Recreational,Single Family Development
- Restrictions: Municipality Approval Required,Other - See Remarks
Street View Not Available
Directions to 4963 Mount Pleasant Road, Moravia, NY 13118
Rt 38 to Church St.which turns into Skinner Hill Rd.Lot is on the corner of Skinner Hill Rd and Mt.Pleasant Rd.
The listing information for 4963 Mount Pleasant Road, Moravia, NY 13118 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Land of Lakes Realty, Inc.
Get Financing for 4963 Mount Pleasant Road, Moravia, NY 13118
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Century 21 Leah's Signature's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Century 21 Leah's Signature, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Century 21 Leah's Signature are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Century 21 Leah's Signature shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 02/19/2018 at 10:30pm